Evolve Wellness Center’s business model is primarily a private pay model. We are however in-network with select insurance companies.
If using your insurance, fees will be based on your insurance benefits.
What does it mean to be private pay? Private pay fees are charged directly to the client.
There are many client benefits with this model:
• Therapist of your choice, you are not limited to a list of providers from an insurance provider.
• Client has more accessibility to therapists as caseloads are smaller.
• No long waiting lists, easier access to session time availability.
• Increased confidentiality, session notes are not shared with a 3rd party, therefore, do not become part of your medical record.
• Insurance rate is not affected.
• Increased quality of care.
• Treatment is not determined by insurance but by your mental health professional.
Insurance requires a diagnosis on the first session and can decline to cover if they believe your counseling services are not medically necessary.
You would like to be a client with us but we are not in-network with your insurance company. You can use your insurance Out of Network Benefits! We can provide a Superbill to submit to insurance for possible reimbursement. A Superbill is a medical invoice that outlines the services yreceiveved from your therapist every month.
How to submit a Superbill to your insurance for possible reimbursement:
- Call the number on the back of your health insurance card and ask for “member services” and ask the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage for mental health services?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?
- Do I need prior authorization or approval from my primary care provider?
- What is the home or mailing address on my file? (important to ensure checks are issued to the correct address)
- How do I submit a Superbill, what is the time limit? (online portal is the best option)
Insurance accepted: In-Network with Aetna, United Healthcare, Optum, Oscar,CIgna and Oxford.
If we are not in-network with your insurance company, we can provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance out-of-network benefits for possible reimbursement